Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cinemagraph Fascination

I love these barely animated gifs.  In a world that screams, the gentle movement is delightful.

Her Cold Kiss sold 1 copy at BN and 1 at Amazon today.  Whee!  So if it was someone who visits here, thank you so much.  Maybe you'll give it a little review if you liked it.  Maybe it was someone who just came upon it.  I have no idea how these searches work, especially when something has been live for less than 24 hours and must be ranked at like 4,000,000.  How do you find that?  I suppose it's those key words.  If we only knew what the magic words were!

I'm sure Amazon knows.  Can it still be vampires?

Is it possible to have a stalker at Amazon?

Why when you need the printer, it doesn't work? 

"Who invented soft soap and why?"--The Sure Thing.


http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/post/4344765670/meet-me-at-the-bar

No comments: