Monday, April 2, 2012

April Comes Again But Cruelly?

Everyone seems to target April.  I wonder why.  Last time I tried to embed this song I couldn't find a vid  that allowed it.  Today I found a different copy so now I can be arrested for felony embedding.
Please, Paul and Art, don't press charges!  I knew Mort, too.



There's still interest in Schtupid Cupid and the Ice Cream Parlor. That's baffling because there is less than zero interest in Bad Apple 1 (except at BN where they're apparently happy to have it back).  So yay I guess Select/freebies can work, I'm just not rushing back to do it again.

I'm nearing what feels like the end of my current project.  I don't even want to talk about length. That's an old technology holdover.  With the ability to price books as we see fit, a book can adjust itself to a price-point the audience feels is appropriate.  Isn't that true?  Shouldn't it be true? 

I have some ideas for the cover back haven't been able to make it happen in Photoshop.  I haven't found a tutorial on it either.

But the trees are budding so I got this shot.

Nikon D7k 40mm micro

No comments: