Saturday, February 11, 2012

Okey Dokey

Sweets For Your Sweet has been free for 5 hours.  I got my first complaint about formatting and maybe kitchen techniques but I'm not sure.   I know who this person is, too.  Unbelievable.  Dismaying. 

I don't know what to say about the formatting.  It looks fine in the emulator, it looks perfect in the kindle for PC, it looks fine as an epub in my Nook Color.  No I didn't do a table of contents.  There are 6 recipes.  You can't scroll a little?

Map of a Heart is available for free on Smashwords in all the formats they offer so that's my Valentine's gift to you.  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/131810.

Time to get serious about the new book as I've been putting that off with all these Gimme Cap things and we can see how well that's worked!

No comments: