Friday, October 7, 2011

Je Ne Parle Pas Francais, darnit!

Is that how you say it?

News du jour --

"French publisher Flammarion has signed an agreement to sell its electronic titles through Amazon and Apple’s iBookstore.
The publisher is the first in France to sign up with Amazon, just before the Kindle is expected to be launched on the French market. Several other publishers have pacts with Apple, including Hachette Livre, La Martinière and Albin Michel, but they have yet to follow for Amazon."

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/flammarion-signs-amazon-deal-ahead-kindle-launch.html

Flammarion published Impossible Charlie (now Dream Horse) years ago so I suppose I should try to get the French rights back and repub immediately.



My misunderstanding.  Amazon Kindle opened this morning and all my ebooks are live and ready to be sold.
Still they're not in French so I don't know how helpful that will really be but I got a real kick out of it!

No comments: