Saturday, June 30, 2012

5 Star Review on Waiting For You

Of course I'm more than pleased.  I'm thrilled when someone reads this book and gets it.
It's not a romance novel, it's a love story and somehow that confuses readers.  I don't know what category that makes it.  When you get out of genre literature, some people feel they're in dangerous, uncharted territory instead of feeling like they're on an exciting new adventure.

An exquisitely told story June 29, 2012
Format:Kindle Edition
Waiting For You is an exquisitely told story. The cast of characters are so believable they leap off the page, and the love scenes are tender and evocative. Your only regret will be that it isn't you in the arms of the hero...he's that yummy. This is the best love story I've read since...forever.


I guess I'd be silly not to provide a link Waiting For You

No comments: