Monday, December 26, 2011

Post Christmas Post

Last year it was Summer Horse that was a real star.  This year it's Dream Horse.  Everything else, not so much.  I wonder if it's because there are so many books priced at 99 cents, or free, that people are scooping those up, or those with a pedigree--familiar names.  It's very hard to make an analysis after 36 hours.  At least for me.  Especially when numbers are involved.  Maybe next week we'll be able to tell what just happened.  Sales have improved in the UK so I guess I should attribute that to more Kindles sold over there.

I'm sure some authors did spectacularly well yesterday.  It'll take a while for the rest of us to see an increase in sales?  Does anyone know?  Let me quote William Goldman again "No one knows anything."

I love that Amazon is now publishing with the speed of BN.  Thank you very much.

Then tweaked with a special program.

No comments: