Monday, July 12, 2010

A Treat

Today I learned that Michal Towber used the cover I made for her book and it's up on Amazon, so everyone should head over there and have a look.  It's a wonderful book, the music she wrote to go with it is terrific and I think it would make a lovely movie.   Michal Towber's WITCH

I've been having some excellent emails with BV Larson (his website is linked to your right, again I recommend you go there) and decided based on what he was saying that I should scrap the cover and title for That's Amore/Come Back To Me/Whatever and try something else.  The new one (as new as it's going to get) is only on Smashwords for the moment.  It took about 5 hours to do the cover but both Michal and BV thought it came out well so I'm happy.  If you can manage it, the less it takes to make you happy, the happier you'll be.

No comments: