Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mothers and Idiots

As a companion piece to yesterday's post, let us address the article written by Kathryn Blundell, the editor of the UK's Mother And Baby Magazine where last month she stated

"I formula fed. So what?  I wanted my body back. (And some wine)… I also wanted to give my boobs at least a chance to stay on my chest rather than dangling around my stomach.  They're part of my sexuality, too – not just breasts, but fun bags. And when you have that attitude (and I admit I made no attempt to change it), seeing your teeny, tiny, innocent baby latching on where only a lover has been before feels, well, a little creepy."

This bitch is way creepy.

I don't know where to start with it so I won't.  I wish she was an aberration but I fear not.

Let me take this opportunity to point out that while this insane person is the editor of a magazine in a land far, far away, she or some idiot just like her, could be the editor at a big NYC tradpub who is trying to make decisions about what the rest of us want to read based on her intensely skewed psychology.


 There are enough common people
for every wise man--Russian saying.

No comments: