Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Independence Day

I worked, of course.  I'm combing thru Not Low Maintenance and trying to get the cover right.  While I was writing this book a couple years ago, I knew then what the cover design should be.  I keep rethinking little aspects that no one will notice, especially given the size of these things at amazon, but still I want it to be right for me.

I know quite a lot about the Kate sequel and now not only am I on Fitch's side but everyone is.  Too bad for her.

I also worked on Photoshop tutorials which is a good way to learn how the program works and how to find hidden aspects.  Everything is hidden because none of it is in the program.  I guess we're switching to cloud computing.  Which is of course dependent on having internet access.


No comments: