Sunday, September 25, 2011

Something Decidedly Wonderful

Embed alert  (I joke now but wait until I'm doing time, it won't be so funny then)



and then something not clever at all.  In that I'm finishing a book and that's why I haven't been around for a few days and likely will not have anything clever to say for a few more. 

For the trolls who think I don't do any post production I'm going to go through it now for story, make sure it all tracks, pick up anything I dropped, fill in where I wrote "blah blah blah" because I didn't want to go there then.  Then I will reformat it and go through it at least twice more.  This is for Amazon, too, who thinks I can't spell worth a tinker's damn and am blind to all the flashing lights and huge arrows Microsoft throws at you when they think you should say server instead of waitress, man instead of guy and so on and so forth.

I need a troll filter.

No comments: