Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Treats

One for me, one for you.  Well, two for me.

I'm very excited to be fitted for new contact lenses.  I know it seems like a small thing but I've been wearing rigid lenses since college and my eyes have gotten too dry to continue.   It was a real life changing moment to accept that.   It's been hard working at the computer or even reading a book.  I couldn't switch to the soft lenses because until recently they didn't correct for astigmatism.  Now they do and I can see again!

Not Low Maintenance has been nominated The Best Romantic Comedy of 2010 by reviewers  at The Romance Review.  So how lovely is that.  Thank you to whomever is responsible.

Here's a television interview with Amanda Hocking.  I'm glad to see her face and hear what she has to say.





And there's another snowstorm planned for this weekend.  Enough already!  
But I'll just keep plowing ahead on Bad Apple 3.

No comments: