Monday, December 27, 2010

The Great UnVeiling

I worked all day on the Burning Daylight cover and I think this is the version I'll use.


One thing I will readily admit is that I veer away from the predictably commercial.  I don't think this screams commercial.   I'm sure there are any number of ways to do this that other people would do.  I'm not them.

Is that good or bad?

Everyone talks a good story about being a nonconformist but when it comes right down to it, most people are pretty much like everyone else.  That's good because things that are different can be scary and threatening.  The people who do the best are the most like the group.  So if this describes you Huzzah!

Ebooks are all about having the freedom to implement your vision.

What the world needs now
Is Vampires, sweet vampires
That's the only thing
That there's not too many of.

Did you ever hear that song?  Yeah well it ain't one Neal and Truly will sing.




No comments: