Monday, August 9, 2010

You Tube or Sony or Corel Video Studio

I don't know which is irritating me more today.  Remember when the Disconnected vid was blocked only in Germany?  It's blocked here now.  You can see it in the Virgin Islands, tho.

So I went back to Video Studio to pull the Deep Purple track and for the 2nd time the program wouldn't allow me back in.  I paid for that program, I expect it to work.  I renounce it.   I'll delete it before I shut down and then I'll defrag.

I tried to convert Blue Raja into epub format today with Calibre and apparently it came out to 2000 pages with 2 sentences per page.  Luckily I didn't pay for that!  It's freeware and worth every penny.

This is not a good day for me and programs apparently.  Photoshop, don't fail me now!


George Gershwin by Carl Van Vechten

Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin
George Gershwin at the piano

Paul Whiteman Orchestra
arrangement by Ferdi Grofe










No comments: