Thursday, August 5, 2010

Looking Forward


I published Not Low Maintenance earlier this week and then Just Kate day later.  Amazon promptly contacted me curious/challenging me as to whether or not I had the rights to my book.  Somehow they detected that Just Kate had originally been published as In Real Life I'm Just Kate.  Fortunately I have all the paperwork from Simon & Schuster proving my ownership of the rights.  Several months back they were unable to detect anything about Impossible Charlie being Impossible Charlie or that Nicki  & Wynne (Summer Horse) having been published as Nicki& Wynne.  It's a mystery.

I have 2 completed books which can be published next.  I don't know which one it'll be but I'm starting to think about covers and Photoshop techniques to employ.  This is just a test.




No comments: