Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Day When Everything Went Against Me

Some vitamins I ordered were delivered and they sent the wrong thing.  Photoshop was throwing a temper tantrum and Corel Draw loaded slow all day.  I think it's because I had PS open at the same time.  None of the amazon publishing pages worked.

I should give you an update on the lasso tool.  It's totally not intuitive.  There is no click a button and the background falls away like you would expect.  It's very effective and "simple" but involves making several layers and then deleting the ones you don't want.  You would never stumble upon this by yourself, it's something that requires someone else telling you.  That someone won't be anyone from Adobe, I can say that with quite a high degree of confidence.

I worked on a book cover and made this background.

No comments: