Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Writers and Readers

Of course I can very easily say I never had so much contact with readers until ebooks.  Once in a while I used to get a fan letter but that was it.

Now I can see their reviews and get emails.  They know where to find me.  Obviously I'm here.  We're supposed to be able to be found because it's good visibility.  Social media, blogging and standing on the street corner wearing nothing but a sandwich sign--all ploys to get you out there.

I got a review last week complaining about Dream Horse and all the many grammatical and spelling errors.  "I would reccomend this book, though" she finished.  Well, I recommend you use spell check, babe, I do.

About two weeks ago I was accused of being a "wannabe writer".  Trust me, there are days when I don't wannabe.

But there are books to write.  On to the Christmas season!


No comments: