Sunday, May 20, 2012

Buttercups


That may have been more of a distraction than I needed from Unheard.  It took about 6 hours to put together 12 images and get it uploaded which includes a phone call to Amazon because when you transfer content from the computer to your device if you bought it it goes in books, if you DIDN'T BUY IT, it goes in documents.  This only applies to the Kindle Fire--so the tech told me.  I told him that's not how the Nook works and he said that's not how any of the other Kindles work either.  Instead of computers ever getting easier, they just get worse and more complicated.

So 12 images of buttercups.  One is really amazing.  At least I thought so.  Just something to look at.  I'm going to put it on Select and let it be free just so people can enjoy the photos.  I know no one will buy the book, but better if 200 people look at it than 0.


I find that to my eye the Nikon is a little bit on the under-exposed side of the spectrum.  It's probably correct.  But this is more about what looks good to the photographer.



At any rate, Unheard should be done by the end of the month.  I thought it would take a week.  Then I thought I would be done this weekend.  Obviously not.

No comments: